Friday, May 25, 2012

What Woman doesn't Love Shoes


I just bought a new pair of sandals today and they are so cute.  I love shoes, to my hubby's dismay.  I probably own close to 40 pairs, maybe more or maybe a few less.  I have never had the courage to really count them.  I know that there are some that I may only wear once a year, but honestly, I really do need them.  And it is just heartbreaking to say goodbye to them.  Cleaning out my closet of shoes is always a volition I could do without.  I know that there are some that I haven't had on in several years, like my snow boots.  But then again you just never know when I will need 'em.  Living in Florida and not going to cold country but once in a blue moon, it is probably safe to say that they are only worn every 4 or five years.  And maybe having 2 pairs of snow boots is a real stretch, but remember, they are "so cute!".

I used to buy high heels, but since the age of 60 I pretty much stick to flats.  I still have a few spectator heels and some "have to have" black heels.  I normally wear daily either sandals or sneakers in the Summer and my loafers in the Fall and Winter.  Right now I am in the sandal mode and have come across some sweet looking ones.  I am not crazy about the between the toes ones but if they are attractive enough they're worth purchasing.

I guess I am very fortunate that I have the extra dough to spend on frivolous shoes.  Man, what if I didn't?  Have you heard this one?...................

Your Mama is so poor when I saw her wobbling down the street with one shoe, I hollered- "lost a shoe?", and she said-"Nope... just found one..."     LOL!  

I was shopping on line for a new pair of sneakers when I came across these heels below.  Now, are they sumpin' or what????   .

   

  


The Ferrari Shoes are just too, too CUTE! 


If you have a choice of selling shoes to ladies or giving birth to a flaming porcupine... look into that second, less painful career.
- Richard Jeni, 1957 - 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment